The idea was quite simple, here in very short:
- A player can challenge another player choosing a map.
- Every player has a roster of five pawns, and every player has to line up his pawns in a specific area that changes in every map.
- Every player has to choose the pawns (every pawn has its own skills) from a side deck following one rule: he can’t put more than two pawns of the same type in the map.
- Every player in his turn has a limited number of moves and the goal is to occupy some specific area and keep it as long as possible to gain points.
- After 30 turns (15 for player), the player with the higher score wins.